PHILOSOPHY Golden Rule Society…
As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize:
- Whether we wear a $300 or $30 watch — they both tell the same time.
- Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag — the amount of money inside is the same.
- Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $30 or $3 wine — the hangover is the same.
- Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3,000 or 30,000 sq. ft. — the loneliness is the same.
- And we realize our true inner happiness does not come from the world’s material things.
- Whether we fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down — we go down with it.
- Whether we fly first or economy class, if the plane reaches its destination — everyone gets there at the same time.
- We should realize that when we have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, with whom we can chat, laugh, talk, sing, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth — that is true happiness.
Six Undeniable Facts of Life :
- Don’t educate your children to be rich . . but to be happy, so when they grow up they will know the value of things . . not the price.
- Best wise words : ” Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.”
- The one who loves you will never leave you because, even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
- There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few folks really understand that.
- You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage.
- If you just want to walk fast, walk alone. But, if you want to walk far . . walk together.
The nicest place to be is in loved ones’ fond thoughts.
- The safest place to be is in your friends prayers, and
- The most important place to be, of your own free will … is in God’s hands with Christ Jesus who died for your sins and mine.