Somewhere along the recent babbling line of the controlled mass media’s [CMM] propaganda, the American people have been deceived into forgetting that it is not the FBI Director or the attorney general or even the president that decides if alleged crimes are indictable. It is a grand jury.
RE: FBI Director Comey’s Decision to NOT prosecute Hillary Clinton
‘Rats Nests Stink’ from the perspective of a former NYPD Detective
The more exposure, the better. Apparently, people need exposure over 20 times these days in order for truth to sink in. Every name exposed is part of the corrupt Web of criminals who need true justice served.
Written by Mike Greene, former NYPD Detective and former Orange County Sheriff candidate.
I conducted local level criminal investigations through high level national and international level investigations (terrorism, espionage, international abductions, crimes on the high seas, etc.).
Many of us saw the FBI Director’s speech yesterday. Like many of us, I was a bit pissed that, after Comey described a mountain of very serious wrong doing, his agency was not going to recommend prosecution of the case.
Like many of us, I smelled a rat so I conducted my own investigation. The results of my investigation will astound you and show a clear path to corruption here.
Here’s my step by step breakdown of this seemingly corrupt decision …..
1. Lynch was appointed as U.S. Attorney in Brooklyn, NY from 1999 to 2001. Who appointed her? Then President Bill Clinton.
2. Lynch resigned in 2001 to join the law firm Hogan & Hartson. This is the same law firm that represented the company MXLogic. MXLogic was the company Hillary first used to set up her private email server and account. Executives from this law firm have also donated to the Clintons.
3. From 2003 to 2005 Lynch served as a member of the Federal Reserve Bank of NY. The Federal Reserve Bank is actually a privately owned corporation, comprised of numerous banks. Several of these banks and or their executives have donated to the Clinton‘s political campaigns and to the Clinton Foundation.
4. In 2010, President Obama re-appointed Lynch as U.S. Attorney in Brooklyn. In 2015, Obama then appointed her as head U.S. Attorney for the nation.
5. A few days ago, as we all know, Lynch met with Bill Clinton, privately, on her private government jet. This meeting was a few days before the FBI interviewed Hillary and a few days before today’s announcement.
6. After this meeting, Lynch said something that no U.S. Attorney has ever said. She first apologized and said she should not have met him (obviously an apology based on her being caught, not apologizing for the actual action). She then states something U.S. Attorneys do not state. She stated her office will be guided by whatever recommendation the FBI gives them. Why was this statement ridiculous? She is the head of the U.S. Justice Department. The FBI is a sub unit of the DOJ. She is the top boss, not Comey and not the FBI. Heroffice decides to prosecute or not, NOT the FBI.
7. In 1996 Comey was appointed as a Senate Committee Investigator/Counsel to investigate the Clintons in Whitewater. His findings concluded no wrongdoing with the Clintons.
8. Comey and Lynch met back in the early 2000’s.
Comey was appointed by Bush as the U.S. Attorney for Manhattan.
9. In 2002, Bush appointed Comey as Deputy U.S. Attorney and he was tasked with investigating Bill Clinton‘s mass pardons as he left office. Comey concluded that Clinton had done nothing wrong.
10. Comey went into private practice and in 2005.
11. In 2014, Obama appointed Comey as FBI Director. Lynch is Comey’s boss, as she is the head of the parent agency, DOJ. Lynch is the chief law enforcement officer of our nation. Comey holds the number two position in the sub agency, the FBI.
At the end of the day, how do we have Lynch, previously appointed by Bill Clinton, and formerly an employee of the law firm that is connected to Hillary‘s email scandal, in charge of the investigation intoHillary‘s email scandal, with the lead investigative agency led by a man who twice investigated the Clintons and both times found them not guilty of wrong doing, also appointed by the current U.S. President, who appointed Lynch, who is Comey’s boss?????? And Comey and Lynch have known each other for decades as well.